Young graduate traineeship
- 26 months
- The perfect next step after college
- Explore multiple roles and career opportunities
- Discover which job suits you best
- Grow your (personal) leadership skills
- Meet different top-notch companies
- Develop your future skills in our digital bootcamp
- Enjoy intense training and coaching
- A community of motivated young potentials
Kick start your career with ORMIT!
Ready to build and kick start your career? But not entirely sure in what role, domain or business? We’ve got the perfect traineeship for you. A 26-month journey where you take on challenging assignments in multiple domains and companies. And where we train and coach you to develop your talents and create impact at the same time.
Find out what you really want to do (and don’t want to do). Whether in IT, finance, operations or communication… The options are plenty.
Data analysis, change management, business support? Whatever you work on, you will create impact from day one.
Benefit from our trainers, coaches and peers. With a unique and personal approach to help you grow as a future leader.
The future is digital. And it’s yours.
It’s a crazy world out there. Crazy but exciting. No matter how fast it’s spinning, you see every challenge as a chance to make things happen. By embracing data, digital and technology. That’s the spirit we are looking for in people. Young talents who have the guts to step out of their comfort zone. Who want to learn, try and grow. Like these young ORMIT'ers who are making things happen today.
Your ORMIT journey in brief
Supply planner, product management support and data analyst. At big companies like Vinçotte, D’Ieteren, BNP Paribas, Brussels Airport and MIVB. All in the course of 26 months. That’s just one example of what your journey could look like. And all along your journey, your personal coach, trainers and fellow-ORMIT'ers are there to guide and support you.
Your career takes off!
Is there life after an ORMIT traineeship? You bet. Our alumni end up in strategic roles at leading companies. Think consultancy, bank and insurance, industry, trade and retail, … You name it. Check out this infographic.
How you make the cut?
Are you a data, digital or technology aficionado? Then you’re in for a treat. But to make the cut, we need just a little bit more:
- A master’s in economics, business, management or engineering? Perfect!
- Another master with an additional degree in management? That could work too.
- Extra-curricular activities. Great, we love them.
- Fluent in Dutch/French (native), English (C1) and French/Dutch (B2)? Check!
And it kind of goes without saying, but we’re saying it anyway ... You love to step out of your comfort zone, try new things, leave your mark and grow.
Sounds like you?
- Send us your awesomest CV.
- Complete some eye-opening tests.
- Charm us during a phone screening.
- Make us smile in an interview.
- Blow us away in your final assessment.
- Get started after a short contract review.
Line-up we're proud of
Meet your fellow trainees...
and the type of mission they are working on!