for young professionals
- Experienced profiles
- 26 months
- Reorient your career outside your specialty
- Discover which job really suits you best
- Grow your (personal) leadership skills
- Take on challenging assignments in various domains
- Meet different top-notch companies
- Increase your knowledge of technology in our digital bootcamp
- Enjoy intense training and performance coaching
Give your young career a new boost!
Been promised impact and a great career but not yet feeling it in your current job? Do you miss a challenge and real learning opportunities? Time to change, then.
Embark on our 26-month journey. Where you take on challenging assignments at multiple companies. Where you demonstrate your talents, develop your (personal) leadership skills and start building that great career after all.
Sales, Supply chain, IT, finance, …? One thing is sure, data, digital and technology will be everywhere. Discover which role suits you best while building on the skills of the future.
Ownership and impact
Data management, business processes or customer experiences? In whatever you do, you will create impact and take companies to new heights.
Benefit from our close community of trainers, coaches and peers. With a unique and personal approach to help you grow your career as a leader.
The future is digital. And all yours.
It’s a crazy world out there. Crazy but exciting. No matter how fast it’s spinning, you see every challenge as a chance to make things happen. By embracing data, digital and technology. That’s the spirit we are looking for in people. Future leaders who have the guts to step out of their comfort zone. Who want to learn, inspire and change. Like these young ORMIT'ers who are making things happen today.
"You are too young to get bored in a job"
What happens after those 26 months?
That’s entirely up to you! But one thing’s for sure, you’ll have the skills, professional references and the reputation of the ORMIT brand to make it anywhere.
How you make the cut?
Business affinity, digital savvy and a first work experience? Sounds like a perfect match. In bullets, it looks like this:
- A master’s in economics, business, management or engineering? Now we’re talking!
- Another master but with an additional degree in management? That could work too.
- One year work experience? Great, you’ll need it!
- Fluent in Dutch/French (native), English (C1) and French/Dutch (B2)? Check!
And it kind of goes without saying, but we’re saying it anyway ... You love to step out of your comfort zone, try new things, leave your mark and grow.
Sounds like you?
- Send us your awesomest CV.
- Complete some eye-opening tests.
- Charm us during a phone screening.
- Make us smile in an interview.
- Blow us away in your final assessment.
- Get started after a short contract review.
Line-up we're proud of
Meet your fellow trainees...
and the type of mission they are working on!